Welcome to Cincinnati Resumes
Your resume is one of the most important documents of your career. A well-written resume highlights your experience, qualifications, and skills to create a positive first impression that encourages an interview. If poorly written it can end up costing you thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, of dollars over the course of your work history. Even if you are the best candidate, you will not get the job (and consequently a paycheck) unless your resume and cover letter stand out and impress employers.
Cincinnati Resumes will personally create a resume that will reflect all necessary skills you have to offer a potential employer. We take our time getting to know your experience, education, training and qualifications.
To make certain your resume gets the attention of employers, we will:
- Create a result-orientated resume that will give you a competitive edge
- Develop the words, organizations, and design of your resume to highlight your strengths and create a lasting first impression
- Determine what information needs to be emphasized and what needs to be eliminated
- Offer personalized service by basing your resume on your individual circumstances, experience, background and goals
- Identify and include keywords and phrasing strategies so your resume is not rejected by computer screening systems
- Work with you until you are satisfied.
Getting a job is 70% presentation and only 30% actual skills and abilities. The average employer looks at a resume for only 10-15 seconds. Therefore, as a job seeker, you must effectively communicate your talents, expertise, skills, abilities and value to your future employer in a concise and professional manner. This is an extremely difficult task for a person to achieve successfully, which is why Cincinnati Resumes is here to help.
Text or call us at 513-376-0877 or email email@example.com with any questions.
We provide professional resume writing services to clients throughout Ohio, including:
Cleveland - Cincinnati - Akron - Youngstown - Kettering - Columbus - Toledo - Dayton - Shaker Heights.
We also serve clients throughout northern Kentucky, including Covington, Hebron, Ft. Thomas, and Newport.